Today we are living in an era, where there is competition. The constant strive to attain the glory which is the aim of every player in the market. But some players are not very much interested into the competition and instead seek to reach the pinnacle without actually going through the process of research and development which is the primary factor for thriving and establishing in the market.
Counterfeiting takes the place of the R&D, and the particular manufacturer seeks to attain that glory which is the fruit of immense hardship and dedication. They often fail to realize the fact that without actually going through hardship and struggle, even the attained glory is not complete!
Types of the Brand and their possibility of being Counterfeited
Time was there when counterfeiting was only associated with bank notes. However today, there are no such limitations. Counterfeited goods are widely available. Virtually no article is excerpted from being falsified. From pins to cars, everything can be found in a counterfeited avatar. That being said, there are no specifications when it comes to counterfeited products. Brands of products include-
1. Carter, Rolex, And Other Designer Brands- It is true that not everyone will be able to own Rolex and other similar designer brands. Not only they are very costly but are also not very widely available which makes sure that just a qualified and restricted amount of customers can reach them. But to be precise, these are the world’s most counterfeited goods.
2. The North Face- Perhaps the most widely available counterfeited products is that of The North Face. The high-performance outdoor gear and apparel brand are specifically targeted and duplicated. For instance, as much as 50000 North Face jackets were seized from a warehouse in New York.
3. Levis- One of the most sought-after denim brands globally, Levis is under a considerable counterfeiting attack. The internet is flooded with how to be guiding customers to avoid purchasing counterfeited Levi’s jeans.
4. Tamiflu- Fake fashion at least doesn’t take life, but counterfeit drugs do! As much as horrifying it is even to hear, it is true that the Swine Flu drug Tamiflu have been reportedly counterfeited and the product has killed as much as 1 million people globally in a year.
5. Ray-Ban- There will be hardly any person who hasn’t heard about Ray-Ban. One of the most popular shade brand Ray-Ban is also popularly counterfeited, and the market is flooded with the same.
Although it is a fact that counterfeited goods can never match the quality of that of the original, but it undoubtedly hampers the trust of customers with the unique brand and grabs the market to some extent. And this very duplication has become a trend in today’s market.